Tuesday 31 March 2015

1st part of my London Haul (Victoria's Secret)

Hey Guys! Has you can see on the title, this one and some others posts after will talking about my London Haul! I went to 22nd February to 28th February, and it was an so awesome experience! London is a so beautiful city in every coin just like the city in general , the ambience who's present too, and especially shopping... They have so many shops we haven't in France ; and they are so bigger than our! I'll definitly living late in this place. I've think to do an " London Vlog " let me a comment for knowing if you're interesting to see one, If you have the chance to go to this city , don't hesitate and go ! So... I hope you will like this , and then let's get started!

For this first part of the Haul , Talking about VS :



This shop is amazing definetly, You've three in London : 
1st: 111-115 New Bond Street , 
London , UK 
2nd : The Arcade Westfield Straford Mall 
London, UK 
3rd: Brent Cross Shopping Centre , 
London, UK

I'v only been to the one in New Bond Street because, I miss so much time ( ugh... ) But... NEVERMIND! 
When you come into the VS shop in separated in two part : the first one is about Victoria's Secret stuff, and when you come down the shop , you find PINK section.
Has you know I got probably something like 10 min for find , take and buy stuff I wanted at Victoria's Secret; so I've only can buy Pink things. 
So I took three things : 
How much this bag is cute! anyway I got two bodymists and an bodylotion. I'm definitly Crazy about PINK's packaging, they are so beautuful. The body lotion was 13 £ and the body mists were 15 £ each, BUT... ( yeah I got a deal!)  It was" 3 products for 25£ " So I didn't hesitate and take these 3 products.... : 

This is the " Wild at Heart " body mist.It's 250 ml ( so a good one! ) they said : " Live wild at heart in red passion fruit and sheer musk, refreshing body mist shows skin some love with conditionning aloe and a subtle hint of scent " 
So how I can show you that it's smell amazing! I think to use this one probably for spring or summer. The packaging is so cute! it's just a simple peachy pink colour bottle with little circles all over. I think everyone can find an odour that he'll like in Pink section, If you had the chance to go in any Victoria's secret shop; come in the PINK section, you'll didn't loose time haha, trust me. 



Then... this the " Sweet and Flirty " body mist. As the others , it's about 250 ml and the packaging is cute as the same! the only packaging difference is the colour. But nevermind , both smell amazing; on the back it's write: " Get flirty in sugar berry and pink grapefruit. Refreshing body mist shows skin some love with conditioning aloe and a subtle hint of scent " This one is more an " soft odor " I think. She will definetly complete my " Winter body mist collection ". 



For complete the collection I've take the " Wild and Breezy " body lotion.OH MY GOD! is probably one of the best odor I have ever smell! it's about " Go wild in red guava and passion flower. Creamy lotion created an instant moisture infusion with Aloe, Oat and Grepeseed Extracts and a healthy combo of Vitamins E and C. " The PINK body lotions are amazing ; they smell amazing , they put correctly in the skin, and this a big one! it's 500 ml so, for the price is a good deal! The packaging... another time is perfect! is simple but effevtive I want to say. I'll for sure got the body mist and the body scrub that come with this body lotion; because I litteratly fell inlove to this odor. 

  • 1tips: Don't buy on the E-Shop if you haven't smell the odors! really because a lot of peoples talk about " Fresh and Clean " or " Warm and Cozy " and they aren't my favorite at all. I'm sure that a lot f peoples will love them, but they are expensive products, so try to find the one you sure that you will like a lot! 


This is the end or this VS revue, I'll do some others one for show and explain some things about these products. So, I hope you enjoy it, let me a comment or send me something on Social media for let me know what you've thought about that , or if you have some suggestions; I'm taking everything! 

Emma, from Upintheairblogg's xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment